Transfer pricing is the setting of the price for goods and services sold between controlled legal entities within an enterprise. In taxation and accounting, transfer pricing refers to the rules and methods for pricing transactions within and between enterprises under common ownership or control. The tax rules related to transfer pricing are complex and governments are proactive in analysing transfer pricing policies and practices, but we make the process easy for you.
- Factual and Functional Analysis/ Economic Analysis followed by adoption of Pricing methodology
- Documentation – We understand the business model and then assist corporates and Multi-National Companies with required compliances and policies
- Benchmarking Analysis
- Filing of audit report– we assist you with a full array of documentation services, including function, asset and risk analysis, industry overview which are tailor made as per client’s requirement and file it with the Indian tax authorities
- Litigation Support– Our team works for you to develop strategies and practices to streamline the audit proceedings
- FIN 48 Assistance – Our team of experts at SC Bhagat & Co. quantify your FIN 48 Transfer Pricing exposure
- Advance Pricing Arrangements – We prepare a strong and concrete Transfer Pricing policy which need to be shared with tax authorities